Pardot Project Manager Job Description
Thanks for your interest in MarCloud Consulting, we are pleased to share that we have the following role available.
Role- Pardot Project Manager
Basis - Full Time
Position - Permanent
Salary - flexible and open to negotiation based on experience
About the role:
As a Lead Pardot Consultant, you will be leading Pardot implementations, involved across the entire project lifecycle, including presales and discovery. An integral part of your role will be working with clients to further maximize their usage of Pardot. You will act as a trusted source of knowledge to advise clients in line with Pardot best practice and its growing number of capabilities to ultimately build a vision for their Pardot usage roadmap.
This role is for a senior Pardot Consultant to manage and run their own projects. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all phases of their own clients and projects, as well as being responsible for their own delivery team and their delivery teams workload.
This is a varied consulting/management role, with the following responsibilities:
- Experience in Pardot implementation, configuration, data migration, and working with the Salesforce Connector.
- Lead requirements gathering, solution design, and contributing to statements of work,
- Communicate project outcomes to client-side project stakeholders,
- Conduct user training and actively promote user adoption of Pardot,
- Design, implement, and monitor for automated campaigns across email and web, and advise clients on how to optimize further.
- Strong understanding of marketing KPIs, such as email marketing and marketing conversion metrics.
- Experience in reporting and analyzing campaign activity using Pardot reports, B2B Marketing Analytics (desirable), and can make recommendations to the business.
- Track record for delivering marketing automation projects in a fast-paced environment, and able to successfully keep to deadlines.
- Sales Cloud knowledge and ability to set up features such as Engagement History, Campaign Influence, B2B Marketing Analytics, and the drag-and-drop email builder.
- Familiarity with non-native Pardot integrations (e.g. Zoom, Zapier)
- Managing a small team of executives to ensure efficient and timely project delivery
- Responsible for HR functions of their team ie. 1-1's, return to work interviews, holiday management
- Be the 'face' of MarCloud when it comes to client relationships and work with the client to meet their immediate needs as well as look for further projects and upsell
- Responsible for the training and upskilling of their delivery team
Required Qualifications and Background:
- At least 2 years experience in delivering Salesforce or marketing automation projects
- Successfully completed at least two Pardot implementations
- At least 2 years experience working hands-on with Pardot,
- Certified Pardot Specialist
- Certified Pardot Consultant
- At least 2 years B2B marketing experience, ideally at agency level.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- B2B Marketing experience either client-side or agency
- Has a ‘can-do’ attitude and a good team player.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and interactive when online,
- Able to liaise with stakeholders, particularly marketing leadership on the client-side.
- Has a good understanding and strong interest in marketing technology and systems.
- Has a keen interest in how systems work, a curiosity towards how systems interlink, and excitement towards optimizing processes.
- Confidence to question how things are and strive to optimize them.
- Adept at communicating with the business, technical & user communities.
- Versatile and easily adaptable to changing workloads. Being agile is key!
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Self-awareness and ability to identify weaknesses/strengths so clients rarely see mistakes
- Experience with mapping and implementing end-to-end marketing campaigns
- Attention to detail and the awareness to test everything that you do thoroughly and accurately.
- Ability to “think on your feet” and project confidence
- B2B Marketing Agency experience
- A University degree in Marketing or Tech-related subject
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Knowledge of HTML or CSS for creating landing pages, forms, and email templates.
- Experience using the Pardot API to integrate third-party systems.
- Experience with other marketing automation platforms, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, or Hubspot.
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEO, PPC, Social Media marketing.
- Active in the Salesforce Trailblazer community.
- Ability to lead and manage a small team
About the person:
- Analytical approach to work
- Personable/likeable and able to quickly build rapport with people
- Driven and eager to learn
- Enjoys solving problems
- Optimistic and thick-skinned (takes criticism well)
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive salary
- Company laptop
- Private healthcare
- Casual dress policy
- Training and development opportunities
- Certification exam vouchers
- 2 weeks off at Christmas on top of standard 20 days and public holidays
- Work-life balance - option to shape your life around work e.g travel and work
- Opportunity to work with some of the largest B2B companies in the world.