This is an opportunity to join an exciting startup in the Salesforce ecosystem, offering bespoke technical solutions and marketing consulting to some of the biggest B2B companies in the world.
We're well on track to becoming the best Pardot-only consultancy in Europe and we need the best people to help us grow. You'll be taught everything you need to know about Pardot in line with best practice and be encouraged to learn new skills because your growth will directly correlate with the company.
- Review Sales Cloud for our clients and provide key recommendations on optimising the database
- CRM optimisation and automation
- Data cleanliness
- Identify opportunities to enhance our client's Salesforce instance as well as their marketing strategy/processes in general
- Proactively optimise client's account's with the aim of generating/identifying more leads and/or saving them time and money
- Thorough testing and documentation of all automated processes
- Bring a sense of fun and optimism to work
- In-depth knowledge of Sales Cloud
- Salesforce certifications are desirable
- Exposure to the Salesforce ecosystem and Pardot
- Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Versatile and easily adaptable to changing workloads
- Understanding of the value of content marketing as an inbound channel
The successful candidate:
- Must have Sales Cloud experience
- Plays a key role in the roadmap of the Salesforce system for clients
- Provides best practice CRM guidance
- Will be personable, analytical, eloquent and eager to learn. Soft skills are crucial.
- Has a good understanding and strong interest in marketing technology & systems
- Has a keen interest in how systems work, a curiosity towards how systems interlink and excitement towards optimising processes
- Understands that this is a startup environment and their performance will directly impact the company growth
- Constantly questions how things are and strive to optimise them
- Is confident suggesting an idea and can convey it well enough for a wider audience to understand
- Will be based in Liverpool and able to commute to the Baltic area
- Is a proactive team player, willing to step outside of your job description if necessary.
- Flexible working
- Office dog
- 2 Weeks off at Christmas
- Private healthcare
- Great office atmosphere and laid-back people!